Expressing best wishes for birthday has never been easier with these 100 best Happy Birthday Wishes for family and friends. We have prepared for you quotes and sayings for happy bday brother, for special lady in the world mother, happy birthday sister, best wishes to friends and best guy in the world dad

Monday 6 May 2013

Advantage

"My haters only have one good advantage over me. They can kiss me somewhere I can not do myself."

Hater Advantage

The only advantage of not being too good a housekeeper is that your guests are so pleased to feel how very much better they are.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

The advantage of love at first sight is that it delays a second sight.
- Natalie Clifford Barney

I was feeling a lot of confidence, so I wanted to take advantage of that and keep playing.
- Gabriela Sabatini

A computer does not substitute for judgment any more than a pencil substitutes for literacy. But writing without a pencil is no particular advantage.
- Robert McNamara

I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men - at least they can cry.
- Jean Rhys

Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
- Thomas Jefferson

Celebrity is the advantage of being known to people who we don't know, and who don't know us.
- Nicolas de Chamfort

One advantage in keeping a diary is that you become aware with reassuring clarity of the changes which you constantly suffer.
- Franz Kafka

My background playing soccer gave me a natural advantage over many of the American-born players.
- Hakeem Olajuwon
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Greetings | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com