Expressing best wishes for birthday has never been easier with these 100 best Happy Birthday Wishes for family and friends. We have prepared for you quotes and sayings for happy bday brother, for special lady in the world mother, happy birthday sister, best wishes to friends and best guy in the world dad

Saturday 9 March 2013

Fifteen Funny Quotes For Day To Day Life

'15 Hilarious Funny Life Quotes to have enjoyment, laughter and fun in day to day life. Amusing quote i.e. Sometimes I Laugh so hard that I feel like six pack is coming on.'

  • If I die today, for the love of God, someone please clear my browser history.
  • I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
  • When Life Gives You Curves
  • I trust my dog to guard home but never when it comes to pizza.
  • Admit it.. You've Googled yourself.
  • Mae were born between a woman's leg and spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in them There is not place like home.
  • Farts: The screams of trapped poop.
  • That awkward moment when a teacher tries to be funny.
  • Vodka mixes well everything, except decisions.
  • Sometimes I Laugh so hard that I feel like six pack is coming on.
  • I am not a slow person. I just have a speed limit.
  • No matters how old you are, when ketchup bottle farts, It's funny.
  • Forgetting to remove you contact lenses and waking up the next morning thinking your blindness was cured.
  • I wish I could forgot you like i forget everything I studied right before exams.
  • I am actually not funny. I am actually really mean and people just think I am joking.
  • I was born a week early, so I have been running late ever since to make up for it.

#. Don't smoke cigarettes there are cooler ways to die.

#. Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb!

#. Excuse me, I found your nose. It was in my business.... again.

#. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes!

#. Maybe I�ll become an evil genius and destroy the world and THEN I�ll feel better.

#. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

#. My Reality Check bounced.

#. My life�s really not so awful�it just seems that way when I�m awake.

#. Never trust a person who isn�t having at least one crisis.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © Happy Birthday Wishes, Messages and Greetings | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com